All Parent Administrators, Coaches and anyone involved in the Massapequa Soccer Club interacting with the children of our community must complete a Risk Management Program. You will not be issued a coaching pass nor be allowed to participate in any MSC activities without completing the program.
- [U5-U8 Core Parent Admins]
- Your background check will be administered within SI Play (http://limassapequasc.siplay.com)
- When you register yourself as a "Coach" in the system you will be prompted to complete the KidSafePlus Background Check.
- If you are a U9 or older Travel or Elite Parent Admin who has an active Eastern New York's Risk Management check in place, you do not need to take the KidSafePlus check as well. If you have an active ENY background check from last year, you also do not need to take this. Please email email@example.com with any issues or to remove the KidSafePlus prompt from your account.
- Please be advised that the Eastern NY Risk Management will satisfy the Risk Management requirement for our U5-U8 Core Program, but the KidSafe Plus Risk Management will not satisfy the background check requirements for any of our Travel or Elite Programs.
- [U9-U12 Travel & U13+ Travel & Elite Parent Admins]
New PAs/Coaches/Admins who are doing risk management for the first time or are renewing their Risk Management click the following link:
ENY Risk Management Full Program (includes new Abuse Prevention course)
For PAs/Coaches/Admins with active risk management who need to complete the new Abuse Prevention add-on, please click the following link:
Abuse Prevention Add-On Only
- Please note that if you are a U9-U12 Travel or U13+ Travel or Elite PA you must take Eastern New York Risk Management, the KidSafePlus background check for U5-U8 is not valid for our Travel or Elite Programs.
Please note that MSC Parent Administrators are responsible for the fee associated with a background check.